MATMED Lab News: Jan-March 19
- Santosh, Ketan and Aaron’s paper titled “ In situ plasmonic generation in a functional ionic-gold-nanogel scaffold for rapid quantitative bio-sensing which was published in Biosensors and Bioelectronics got highlighted on Illinois News Bureau. Here is the link for the article:
MATMED Lab News: Fall 2018
- We would first like to congratulate Prof. Pan on becoming the Associate Head of Graduate Programs, Department of Bioengineering. Prof. Pan was also elected to be the Associate Editor for WIREs Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology (Wiley).
- We will like to congratulate
MATMED Lab News : May 2018 – July 2018
- Our seniormost Ph.D. student, Enrique successfully defended in April and participated in the graduation ceremony in May. Congratulations, Enrique!
- Graduate students from Pan lab (some people missing!) celebrated Enrique’s graduate at Big Grove Tavern in Downtown Champaign.
- Congratulations to Parinaz
MATMED Lab News : April 2018
- Congratulations to Prof. Pan, who was recently awarded 2018 College of Engineering Dean’s Award for Excellence in Research for work conducted by an associate professor. Below is a picture of the award ceremony which took place on 23rd April.
MATMED Lab New : November 2017- March 2018
- Firstly, Pan lab would like to congratulate our senior graduate students, Enrique, Aaron and Fatemeh for passing their prelims!!!!
- We would like to congratulate Parinaz for getting 2nd place at MRL Fall Biological Conference where she presented her work on
MATMED LAB NEWS: October 2017
- During the Biomedical Engineering Society’s Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona, Professor Pan was awarded the CMBE Young Innovator award (Pictures below). Congratulations Prof. Pan!
- Several Pan Lab members including Post-doc Muhummad and Graduate students Enrique, Fatemeh, Parinaz, Indrajit and
MATMED LAB NEWS : June-September 2017
- Firstly, MatMed lab is proud to make this announcement that Dr. Pan has become a tenured faculty at the Department of Bioengineering, UIUC and is promoted to Associate Professor starting this Fall.
- We would like to welcome back Taylor, who
MATMED LAB NEWS : Spring 2017