MATMED LAB NEWS : June-September 2017
- Firstly, MatMed lab is proud to make this announcement that Dr. Pan has become a tenured faculty at the Department of Bioengineering, UIUC and is promoted to Associate Professor starting this Fall.
- We would like to welcome back Taylor, who re-joins our lab as a graduate student for her M.S. degree and Dr. Dinabandhu Sar, who joins the lab as a post-doctoral researcher (PhD from IIT Guwahati). Additionally, Aaron and Indrajit both got their M.S degrees over the summer. Kudos!!
- We are also pleased to announce that both Indrajit and Parinaz have passed their qualifying examinations and are now Ph.D. candidates. Congratulations! To celebrate this occasion, MatMed lab planned a dinner outing, which you can see below:
- Santosh and Ketan presented their poster at annual Health Care Engineering Systems Symposium (HCESC) at I-Hotel and Conference Center, Champaign-Illinois titled ” Plasmonic “Ojogel” Kit for Detecting Corneal Integrity Post Glaucoma Surgery”.
- MatMed lab had its annual lab party at Pan residence, enjoying the beautiful weather and wonderful food. We took our customary lab groupfie, courtesy of our graduate student, Enrique.