MATMED Lab News : April 2018
- Congratulations to Prof. Pan, who was recently awarded 2018 College of Engineering Dean’s Award for Excellence in Research for work conducted by an associate professor. Below is a picture of the award ceremony which took place on 23rd April.
- Parinaz recently won the Nadine Barrie Smith memorial fellowship. This fellowship is awarded annually to female graduate students conducting research in the general field of medical imaging (e.g., ultrasound, optical, magnetic resonance) at the Beckman Institute. Parinaz also received an honorable mention for her 2018 NSF Graduate Fellowship application. Big congratulations, Parinaz.
- Congratulations to Fatemeh, who recently bagged AHA Pre-doctoral fellowship. Well deserved!
- Heartiest congratulations to Enrique, who passed his defense. Well done, Dr. Daza.
- Congratulations to our undergraduate student, Valery, who recently was accepted into University of Kentucky School of Medicine. Best wishes from everyone in your new adventure, Valery!